Withdrawn May 1, 2013
Length: 0.995 miles
Counties Passed through: Stafford
In 1946, the State Highway Commission relocated K-19 1 mile to the south, bypassing the towns of Radium and Seward. In March of 1949, the Commission agreed to build and maintain a spur to Seward if Stafford County agreed to acquire the right of way. In October of 1950, the county certified that they had acquired the ROW.
K-219 was removed from the state highway system and turned over to Stafford County on May 1, 2013.